Ladybug Secrets

Ladybug Secrets:
Don't let the small stuff bug you. And Spot new opportunities.

Friday, April 8, 2011

Surgery- Day 2

Day 2 is never a good day. Poor girl had a lot of pain. She had to slowly start the sitting up process. By 1:30 she had sat in a chair and stood for about 10 minutes. This was very painful and poor Brooke kept crying to me that she just could not do it. I kept telling her she could. At one point, she was very upset and told me she was so scared. I asked her why. She did not know why? This is such a tough road for a 5 year old. We did have some good moments- painting nails, painting pictures, watching movies, and snuggling. Brooke had a visit from Aidan. This made her very happy. She just wanted to hold his hand. He wrote her a book telling her how brave she is. She drew him a picture of the 2 of them holding hands! Love this! It was so hard to leave tonight because I knew how much she wanted me and I wanted her. But Daddy is still a good replacement!
She is going to try to walk tomorrow. Hopefully it will go well. Tired and going to spend time with the boys! Thanks for prayers.

2 comments:

  1. So sweet -- tears in my eyes just reading about the love between that brother and sister! So glad they are close like that. Hugs and love and prayers from Miss Terrie!

    ReplyDelete