Ladybug Secrets

Ladybug Secrets:
Don't let the small stuff bug you. And Spot new opportunities.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Top 4 Prayer Requests

This is going to be a short, sweet, and to the point kinda post!  My mind is spinning in a million directions, and I have so much do accomplish before tomorrow.  For those who are praying I am just going to list some prayer requests.  We love you and thank you for your continued prayers, love and support of our family!!!

1. I am only half packed!  Please pray that I can speed pack, and not forget what we need!

2. Please pray for Aidan!  He is having surgery at 7:30 on his left pinky finger.  We have to be there at 6:30.  I have to drop Brooke and Chan at my mom's at 5:45.  Pray that the surgery goes well, and Aidan does well after!  I feel terrible that I am leaving him!  Although he is staying with Daddy tomorrow, and then a dear friend for the rest of the time.  I know he will be fine....just hate leaving him right after this.

3. Please pray for safe travels! It is a 10 1/2 hour drive.  I will have had little sleep, and much stress.  Plus I will have chan and Brooke to keep happy.  Thankfully my mom is going.  But we can't leave until after surgery, so it may be some night driving.

4. Please pray for this appointment!  We will hear Dr. Menezes give his recommendations on next steps for Brooke.  No matter the news, I pray we handle it with Grace and Courage.

Thank you all again for all you do!!!  I am praying that my body continues to hold out for this trip as I have not been feeling well lately.  I just keep thinking that it all has to be done, and I have to suck it up.  Will keep everyone posted on updates!!

No comments:

Post a Comment