Ladybug Secrets

Ladybug Secrets:
Don't let the small stuff bug you. And Spot new opportunities.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Blog Hopping

Today our fam is featured on the Christian Unschooling site!  I am super excited as this site has given me encouragement and insight into growing my kiddos.  Hope you can take time to check it out!

Also today is Rare Disease Day.  Brooke and I are both wearing our purple today for Chiari Awareness.   Please take a minute to check out links below.  Although Chiari is not rare, many have never heard of it.  We keep praying for more research and better treament methods.  Also Ehlers Danlos and POTS are considered rare.  Just one person educating themselves can spread the word to others! 

Chiari I Malformation Awareness

Ehlers Danlos Awareness

Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS) Awareness

No comments:

Post a Comment