Ladybug Secrets

Ladybug Secrets:
Don't let the small stuff bug you. And Spot new opportunities.

Monday, July 5, 2010

The Proverbs Woman

"She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.  She speaks with wisdoms, and faithful instruction is on her tongue." Proverbs 31: 25-26

I love this verse.  It speaks of a woman so many of us strive to become.  A woman we want our daughters to become.  A woman we look for in the friends we choose.  And when we find a woman like this, we rejoice.  My friend Carmen is a Proverbs Woman!

Carmen has a new business selling 31 bags.  She decided to host parties for Brooke's medical bills!  I hosted one a few weeks ago.  Now several other people are also hosting parties!  The bags are great quality and super cute!  If you would like to learn more about "Bags for Brooke", check out our Ways to Help page.

I am so thankful for amazing friends.  Life can be a hard road, yet at every turn you meet someone who shares the burden with you!  I only hope I can return the favor on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment