Ladybug Secrets

Ladybug Secrets:
Don't let the small stuff bug you. And Spot new opportunities.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Fighter


Brooke may be all about bows, purses and fancy dresses, but she has some fight in her little body!  I am always amazed at how tough she is.  We thankfully got through that yucky urodynamics test, but it took me and 2 nurses to hold her down.  Then of course, she now has a uti.  So now every morning and night I get to hold her down to shoot the antibiotic into her mouth.
I have to say I am glad she has fight in her little body.  She does come by it naturally.  As any of our family would attest, we have a long line of tough ladies.  I pray Brooke looks back at all she is going through and shrug it off.  I pray she looks at herself and remembers how tough God made her.  That she continues to fight through life for what is right and good.  Brooke is already a little lady I am so proud of.  I am excited to watch her grow into an amazing young woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment